Unexpected Structural Diversity in Alkali Metal Azide-Crown Ether Complexes: Syntheses, X-ray Structures, and Quantum-Chemical Calculations
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2620–2629, March 8, 2006
How to Cite
Brown, M. D., Dyke, J. M., Ferrante, F., Levason, W., Ogden, J. S. and Webster, M. (2006), Unexpected Structural Diversity in Alkali Metal Azide-Crown Ether Complexes: Syntheses, X-ray Structures, and Quantum-Chemical Calculations. Chem. Eur. J., 12: 2620–2629. doi: 10.1002/chem.200501072
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!