On the Mechanism of the Ascorbic Acid-Induced Release of Nitric Oxide from N-Nitrosated Tryptophan Derivatives: Scavenging of NO by Ascorbyl Radicals
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 12, Issue 34, pages 8786–8797, November 24, 2006
How to Cite
Kytzia, A., Korth, H.-G., Sustmann, R., de Groot, H. and Kirsch, M. (2006), On the Mechanism of the Ascorbic Acid-Induced Release of Nitric Oxide from N-Nitrosated Tryptophan Derivatives: Scavenging of NO by Ascorbyl Radicals. Chem. Eur. J., 12: 8786–8797. doi: 10.1002/chem.200600405
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!