Synthesis, Fluorescence, and Two-Photon Absorption of a Series of Elongated Rodlike and Banana-Shaped Quadrupolar Fluorophores: A Comprehensive Study of Structure–Property Relationships
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1481–1498, February 2, 2007
How to Cite
Mongin, O., Porrès, L., Charlot, M., Katan, C. and Blanchard-Desce, M. (2007), Synthesis, Fluorescence, and Two-Photon Absorption of a Series of Elongated Rodlike and Banana-Shaped Quadrupolar Fluorophores: A Comprehensive Study of Structure–Property Relationships. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 1481–1498. doi: 10.1002/chem.200600689
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2006
- Rennes Métropole
- Délégation Générale pour l'Armement. Grant Number: DGA Grant 00.34.070.00.470.75.653
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!