A New Macrocyclic Cryptand with Squaramide Moieties: An Overstructured CuII Complex That Selectively Binds Halides: Synthesis, Acid/Base- and Ligational Behavior, and Crystal Structures
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 702–712, January 2, 2007
How to Cite
Ambrosi, G., Formica, M., Fusi, V., Giorgi, L., Guerri, A., Micheloni, M., Paoli, P., Pontellini, R. and Rossi, P. (2007), A New Macrocyclic Cryptand with Squaramide Moieties: An Overstructured CuII Complex That Selectively Binds Halides: Synthesis, Acid/Base- and Ligational Behavior, and Crystal Structures. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 702–712. doi: 10.1002/chem.200600793
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2006
- Centro Interdipartimentale di Cristallografia Strutturale
- Marche Regional Council. Grant Number: CIPE2002 project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!