Synthesis and Characterisation of Nonclassical Ruthenium Hydride Complexes Containing Chelating Bidentate and Tridentate Phosphine Ligands
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1539–1546, February 2, 2007
How to Cite
Prechtl, Martin H. G., Ben-David, Y., Giunta, D., Busch, S., Taniguchi, Y., Wisniewski, W., Görls, H., Mynott, Richard J., Theyssen, N., Milstein, D. and Leitner, W. (2007), Synthesis and Characterisation of Nonclassical Ruthenium Hydride Complexes Containing Chelating Bidentate and Tridentate Phosphine Ligands. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 1539–1546. doi: 10.1002/chem.200600897
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2006
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsch-Israelische Partnerschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!