Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Dehydrocoupling: A Convenient Route to Bonds between Main-Group Elements
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 12, Issue 34, pages 8634–8648, November 24, 2006
How to Cite
Clark, T. J., Lee, K. and Manners, I. (2006), Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Dehydrocoupling: A Convenient Route to Bonds between Main-Group Elements. Chem. Eur. J., 12: 8634–8648. doi: 10.1002/chem.200600981
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!