A Valuable, Inexpensive CuI/N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyst for the Selective Diboration of Styrene
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2614–2621, March 16, 2007
How to Cite
Lillo, V., Fructos, Manuel R., Ramírez, J., Braga, Ataualpa A. C., Maseras, F., Díaz-Requejo, M. Mar., Pérez, Pedro J. and Fernández, E. (2007), A Valuable, Inexpensive CuI/N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyst for the Selective Diboration of Styrene. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 2614–2621. doi: 10.1002/chem.200601146
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2006
- MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ2005-00324BQU, CTQ2004-04412BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!