Silicon-Phthalocyanine-Cored Fullerene Dendrimers: Synthesis and Prolonged Charge-Separated States with Dendrimer Generations
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2854–2863, March 26, 2007
How to Cite
El-Khouly, Mohamed E., Kang, E., Kay, K.-Y., Choi, C., Aaraki, Y. and Ito, O. (2007), Silicon-Phthalocyanine-Cored Fullerene Dendrimers: Synthesis and Prolonged Charge-Separated States with Dendrimer Generations. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 2854–2863. doi: 10.1002/chem.200601254
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2006
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priory Area (417) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of the Japanese Government
- Brain Korea 21 Program of the Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!