Carbon Dioxide Hydrogenation Catalyzed by a Ruthenium Dihydride: A DFT and High-Pressure Spectroscopic Investigation
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 14, pages 3886–3899, May 7, 2007
How to Cite
Urakawa, A., Jutz, F., Laurenczy, G. and Baiker, A. (2007), Carbon Dioxide Hydrogenation Catalyzed by a Ruthenium Dihydride: A DFT and High-Pressure Spectroscopic Investigation. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 3886–3899. doi: 10.1002/chem.200601339
- Issue online: 26 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2006
- Foundation Claude and Giuliana
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!