Tryptophan-Based Peptides to Synthesize Gold and Silver Nanoparticles: A Mechanistic and Kinetic Study
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 3160–3168, April 5, 2007
How to Cite
Si, S. and Mandal, Tarun K. (2007), Tryptophan-Based Peptides to Synthesize Gold and Silver Nanoparticles: A Mechanistic and Kinetic Study. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 3160–3168. doi: 10.1002/chem.200601492
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2006
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India
- Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Initiatives, DST, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!