An Intermediate for the Clean Synthesis of Ionic Liquids: Isolation and Crystal Structure of 1,3-Dimethylimidazolium Hydrogen Carbonate Monohydrate
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 18, pages 5207–5212, June 15, 2007
How to Cite
Bridges, Nicholas J., Hines, C. Corey., Smiglak, M. and Rogers, Robin D. (2007), An Intermediate for the Clean Synthesis of Ionic Liquids: Isolation and Crystal Structure of 1,3-Dimethylimidazolium Hydrogen Carbonate Monohydrate. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 5207–5212. doi: 10.1002/chem.200700055
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2007
- Alabama Space Grant Consortium. Grant Number: NASA Training Grant NNG05GE80H
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: F49620-03-1-0357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!