An Efficient Method for the Construction of Functionalized DNA Bearing Amino Acid Groups through Cross-Coupling Reactions of Nucleoside Triphosphates Followed by Primer Extension or PCR
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 21, pages 6196–6203, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Čapek, P., Cahová, H., Pohl, R., Hocek, M., Gloeckner, C. and Marx, A. (2007), An Efficient Method for the Construction of Functionalized DNA Bearing Amino Acid Groups through Cross-Coupling Reactions of Nucleoside Triphosphates Followed by Primer Extension or PCR. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 6196–6203. doi: 10.1002/chem.200700220
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- Z4 055 0506
- “Center of Biomolecules and Complex Molecular Systems”. Grant Number: LC512
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/05/0043
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!