Do Photolyases Need To Provide Considerable Activation Energy for the Splitting of Cyclobutane Pyrimidine Dimer Radical Anions?
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 27, pages 7762–7770, September 17, 2007
How to Cite
Song, Q.-H., Tang, W.-J., Ji, X.-B., Wang, H.-B. and Guo, Q.-X. (2007), Do Photolyases Need To Provide Considerable Activation Energy for the Splitting of Cyclobutane Pyrimidine Dimer Radical Anions?. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 7762–7770. doi: 10.1002/chem.200700251
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30470444, 20332020 and 20672106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!