See reference .
Asymmetric Hydrogenations One by One: Differentiation of up to Three β-Ketocarboxylic Acid Derivatives Based on Ruthenium(II)–Binap Catalysis†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 32, pages 9076–9086, November 5, 2007
How to Cite
Kramer, R. and Brückner, R. (2007), Asymmetric Hydrogenations One by One: Differentiation of up to Three β-Ketocarboxylic Acid Derivatives Based on Ruthenium(II)–Binap Catalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 9076–9086. doi: 10.1002/chem.200700527
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2007
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!