Correspondence pertaining to the crystallographic studies.
Iron(II) Complexes with Bio-Inspired N,N,O Ligands as Oxidation Catalysts: Olefin Epoxidation and cis-Dihydroxylation
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1228–1237, January 28, 2008
How to Cite
Bruijnincx, Pieter C. A., Buurmans, Inge L. C., Gosiewska, S., Moelands, Marcel A. H., Lutz, M., Spek, Anthony L., van Koten, G. and Klein Gebbink, Robertus J. M. (2008), Iron(II) Complexes with Bio-Inspired N,N,O Ligands as Oxidation Catalysts: Olefin Epoxidation and cis-Dihydroxylation. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 1228–1237. doi: 10.1002/chem.200700573
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2007
- National Research School Combination-Catalysis
- Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (CW-NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!