Monitoring Transport Phenomena of Paramagnetic Metal-Ion Complexes Inside Catalyst Bodies with Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2363–2374, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Bergwerff, Jaap A., Lysova, Anna A., Espinosa-Alonso, L., Koptyug, Igor V. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2008), Monitoring Transport Phenomena of Paramagnetic Metal-Ion Complexes Inside Catalyst Bodies with Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 2363–2374. doi: 10.1002/chem.200700990
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2007
- Albemarle Catalysts BV
- Netherlands Research School Combination-Catalysis
- Dutch Science Foundation
- RFBR. Grant Number: 05-03-32472
- RAS. Grant Numbers: 5.1.1., 5.2.3
- SB RAS. Grant Number: integration grant 11
- Russian President's program of support of the leading scientific schools. Grant Number: NSch-4821.2006.3
- Russian Science Support Foundation
- Council on Grants of the President of the Russian Federation. Grant Number: MK-5135.2007.3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!