Rhodium-Complex-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation: Transformation of Precatalysts into Active Species
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1445–1451, February 8, 2008
How to Cite
Preetz, A., Drexler, H.-J., Fischer, C., Dai, Z., Börner, A., Baumann, W., Spannenberg, A., Thede, R. and Heller, D. (2008), Rhodium-Complex-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation: Transformation of Precatalysts into Active Species. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 1445–1451. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701150
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!