Ferrocenylethynyl Derivatives of Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Incorporation, Electrochemistry, and Bioanalytical Applications
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 34, pages 9527–9533, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Brázdilová, P., Vrábel, M., Pohl, R., Pivoňková, H., Havran, L., Hocek, M. and Fojta, M. (2007), Ferrocenylethynyl Derivatives of Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Incorporation, Electrochemistry, and Bioanalytical Applications. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 9527–9533. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701249
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2007
- EC STREP Project CIDNA. Grant Numbers: Z4 055 0506, Z5 004 0507
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/05/0043
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: LC512, LC06035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!