Ferrocenylethynyl Derivatives of Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Incorporation, Electrochemistry, and Bioanalytical Applications
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 13, Issue 34, pages 9527–9533, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Brázdilová, P., Vrábel, M., Pohl, R., Pivoňková, H., Havran, L., Hocek, M. and Fojta, M. (2007), Ferrocenylethynyl Derivatives of Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Incorporation, Electrochemistry, and Bioanalytical Applications. Chem. Eur. J., 13: 9527–9533. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701249
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2007
- EC STREP Project CIDNA. Grant Numbers: Z4 055 0506, Z5 004 0507
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/05/0043
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: LC512, LC06035
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2111/2007/f701249_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.