Catalyst Parameters Determining Activity and Selectivity of Supported Gold Nanoparticles for the Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols: The Molecular Reaction Mechanism
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 212–222, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Abad, A., Corma, A. and García, H. (2008), Catalyst Parameters Determining Activity and Selectivity of Supported Gold Nanoparticles for the Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols: The Molecular Reaction Mechanism. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 212–222. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701263
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2007
- Spanish DGI. Grant Number: CTQ06–6857
- Spanish Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!