Cell-Specific Internalization Study of an Aptamer from Whole Cell Selection
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1769–1775, February 18, 2008
How to Cite
Xiao, Z., Shangguan, D., Cao, Z., Fang, X. and Tan, W. (2008), Cell-Specific Internalization Study of an Aptamer from Whole Cell Selection. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 1769–1775. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701330
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2007
- NIH NIGMS. Grant Numbers: R01 GM079359, U54 NS 058185
- Florida State Bankhead-Coley Cancer Research Program. Grant Numbers: 07BB-10, ONR N00014-07-1-0982
- Chinese Academy of Sciences grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!