Quantitative Conformational Study of Redox-Active Rotaxanes, Part 2: Switching in Flexible and Rigid Bistable Rotaxanes
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1117–1128, January 28, 2008
How to Cite
Nikitin, K., Lestini, E., Stolarczyk, Jacek K., Müller-Bunz, H. and Fitzmaurice, D. (2008), Quantitative Conformational Study of Redox-Active Rotaxanes, Part 2: Switching in Flexible and Rigid Bistable Rotaxanes. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 1117–1128. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701384
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2007
- Science Foundation Ireland
- EU Marie Curie Host Development grants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!