Torsional Angular Dependence of 1J(Se,Se) and Fermi Contact Control of 4J(Se,Se): Analysis of nJ(Se,Se) (n=1–4) Based on Molecular Orbital Theory
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 18, pages 5645–5655, June 20, 2008
How to Cite
Nakanishi, W. and Hayashi, S. (2008), Torsional Angular Dependence of 1J(Se,Se) and Fermi Contact Control of 4J(Se,Se): Analysis of nJ(Se,Se) (n=1–4) Based on Molecular Orbital Theory. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 5645–5655. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701532
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Numbers: 16550038, 19550041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!