Chelate Complexes, Part 38; for Part 37, see reference 26g.
Enantiospecific Syntheses of Copper Cubanes, Double-Stranded Copper/Palladium Helicates, and a (Dilithium)–Dinickel Coronate from Enantiomerically Pure Bis-1,3-diketones—Solid-State Self-Organization Towards Wirelike Copper/Palladium Strands†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1472–1481, February 8, 2008
How to Cite
Saalfrank, Rolf W., Spitzlei, C., Scheurer, A., Maid, H., Heinemann, Frank W. and Hampel, F. (2008), Enantiospecific Syntheses of Copper Cubanes, Double-Stranded Copper/Palladium Helicates, and a (Dilithium)–Dinickel Coronate from Enantiomerically Pure Bis-1,3-diketones—Solid-State Self-Organization Towards Wirelike Copper/Palladium Strands. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 1472–1481. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701537
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SPP 1137, SA 276/26-1–3, SA 276/27-1–2, SA 276/29-1, SFB 583, GK 312
- Bayerisches Langzeitprogrammm Neue Werkstoffe
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!