De-racemization of Enantiomers versus De-epimerization of Diastereomers—Classification of Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations (DYKAT)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 27, pages 8060–8072, September 19, 2008
How to Cite
Steinreiber, J., Faber, K. and Griengl, H. (2008), De-racemization of Enantiomers versus De-epimerization of Diastereomers—Classification of Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations (DYKAT). Chem. Eur. J., 14: 8060–8072. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701643
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft (FFG)
- Province of Styria
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency (SFG)
- city of Graz
- DSM Pharma Chemicals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!