Frequency-Dependent Alternating-Current Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (4D AC-SECM) for Local Visualisation of Corrosion Sites
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 3968–3976, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Eckhard, K., Erichsen, T., Stratmann, M. and Schuhmann, W. (2008), Frequency-Dependent Alternating-Current Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (4D AC-SECM) for Local Visualisation of Corrosion Sites. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 3968–3976. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701861
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 459 (project A5)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!