Theoretical Investigation of Clusters of Phosphorus and Arsenic: Fascination and Temptation of High Symmetries
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 4039–4045, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Nava, P. and Ahlrichs, R. (2008), Theoretical Investigation of Clusters of Phosphorus and Arsenic: Fascination and Temptation of High Symmetries. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 4039–4045. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701927
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!