Self-Assembled 3D Architectures of LuBO3:Eu3+: Phase-Selective Synthesis, Growth Mechanism, and Tunable Luminescent Properties
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 4336–4345, May 9, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, J., Li, C., Zhang, X., Quan, Z., Zhang, C., Li, H. and Lin, J. (2008), Self-Assembled 3D Architectures of LuBO3:Eu3+: Phase-Selective Synthesis, Growth Mechanism, and Tunable Luminescent Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 4336–4345. doi: 10.1002/chem.200701970
- Issue online: 29 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2007
- “Bairen Jihua” Foundation of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 2003CB314707, 2007CB935502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50572103, 20431030, 00610227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!