Synthesis, Characterization, and Field-Effect Transistor Properties of Carbazolenevinylene Oligomers: From Linear to Cyclic Architectures
Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 15, pages 4731–4740, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Song, Y., Di, C.-a., Wei, Z., Zhao, T., Xu, W., Liu, Y., Zhang, D. and Zhu, D. (2008), Synthesis, Characterization, and Field-Effect Transistor Properties of Carbazolenevinylene Oligomers: From Linear to Cyclic Architectures. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 4731–4740. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800008
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20572113, 20632020, 20721061
- State Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB9321001, 2006CB806201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!