Serine Hydroxymethyl Transferase from Streptococcus thermophilus and L-Threonine Aldolase from Escherichia coli as Stereocomplementary Biocatalysts for the Synthesis of β-Hydroxy-α,ω-diamino Acid Derivatives
Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 15, pages 4647–4656, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Gutierrez, M. L., Garrabou, X., Agosta, E., Servi, S., Parella, T., Joglar, J. and Clapés, P. (2008), Serine Hydroxymethyl Transferase from Streptococcus thermophilus and L-Threonine Aldolase from Escherichia coli as Stereocomplementary Biocatalysts for the Synthesis of β-Hydroxy-α,ω-diamino Acid Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 4647–4656. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800031
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2008
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2006–01345/BQU
- La Marató de TV3 foundation. Grant Number: 050931
- Generalitat de Catalunya DURSI. Grant Number: 2005-SGR-00698
- ESF project. Grant Number: COST D25/0006/05
- MEC FPU
- CSIC I3P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!