New Highly Asymmetric Henry Reaction Catalyzed by CuII and a C1-Symmetric Aminopyridine Ligand, and Its Application to the Synthesis of Miconazole
Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 15, pages 4725–4730, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Blay, G., Domingo, Luis R., Hernández-Olmos, V. and Pedro, José R. (2008), New Highly Asymmetric Henry Reaction Catalyzed by CuII and a C1-Symmetric Aminopyridine Ligand, and Its Application to the Synthesis of Miconazole. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 4725–4730. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800069
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: CTQ 2006-14199
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: GV 05/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!