Highly Convenient Amine-Free Sonogashira Coupling in Air in a Polar Mixed Aqueous Medium by trans- and cis-[(NHC)2PdX2] (X=Cl, Br) Complexes of N/O-Functionalized N-Heterocyclic Carbenes
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 22, pages 6646–6655, July 28, 2008
How to Cite
Ray, L., Barman, S., Shaikh, Mobin M. and Ghosh, P. (2008), Highly Convenient Amine-Free Sonogashira Coupling in Air in a Polar Mixed Aqueous Medium by trans- and cis-[(NHC)2PdX2] (X=Cl, Br) Complexes of N/O-Functionalized N-Heterocyclic Carbenes. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 6646–6655. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800301
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!