Generation of an Aromatic Amide-Derived Phosphane (Aphos) Library by Self-Assisted Molecular Editing and Applications of Aphos in Room-Temperature Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 18, pages 5538–5554, June 20, 2008
How to Cite
Dai, W.-M., Li, Y., Zhang, Y., Yue, C. and Wu, J. (2008), Generation of an Aromatic Amide-Derived Phosphane (Aphos) Library by Self-Assisted Molecular Editing and Applications of Aphos in Room-Temperature Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 5538–5554. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800318
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2008
- Cheung Kong Scholars Program
- The Ministry of Education of China
- Zhejiang University, Zhejiang University Education Foundation
- Research Grants Council, The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, P. R. China. Grant Number: 601003
- Department of Chemistry, HKUST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!