These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Two-Component Hydrogels Comprising Fatty Acids and Amines: Structure, Properties, and Application as a Template for the Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 21, pages 6534–6545, July 18, 2008
How to Cite
Basit, H., Pal, A., Sen, S. and Bhattacharya, S. (2008), Two-Component Hydrogels Comprising Fatty Acids and Amines: Structure, Properties, and Application as a Template for the Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 6534–6545. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800374
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!