Hydrogen-Bond-Directed Catalysis: Faster, Regioselective and Cleaner Heck Arylation of Electron-Rich Olefins in Alcohols
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 18, pages 5555–5566, June 20, 2008
How to Cite
Hyder, Z., Ruan, J. and Xiao, J. (2008), Hydrogen-Bond-Directed Catalysis: Faster, Regioselective and Cleaner Heck Arylation of Electron-Rich Olefins in Alcohols. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 5555–5566. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800411
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!