Tetraalkylammonium Salts of Weakly Coordinating Aluminates: Ionic Liquids, Materials for Electrochemical Applications and Useful Compounds for Anion Investigation
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1966–1976, February 9, 2009
How to Cite
Raabe, I., Wagner, K., Guttsche, K., Wang, M., Grätzel, M., Santiso-Quiñones, G. and Krossing, I. (2009), Tetraalkylammonium Salts of Weakly Coordinating Aluminates: Ionic Liquids, Materials for Electrochemical Applications and Useful Compounds for Anion Investigation. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 1966–1976. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800417
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG. Grant Number: SPP 1191
- Albert-Ludwigs Universität Freiburg, Germany
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Schweizer Nationalfonds SNF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!