Enhanced Cooperativity through Design: Pendant CoIIISalen Polymer Brush Catalysts for the Hydrolytic Kinetic Resolution of Epichlorohydrin (Salen=N,N′-Bis(salicylidene)ethylenediamine Dianion)
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 24, pages 7306–7313, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Gill, C. S., Venkatasubbaiah, K., Phan, N. T. S., Weck, M. and Jones, C. W. (2008), Enhanced Cooperativity through Design: Pendant CoIIISalen Polymer Brush Catalysts for the Hydrolytic Kinetic Resolution of Epichlorohydrin (Salen=N,N′-Bis(salicylidene)ethylenediamine Dianion). Chem. Eur. J., 14: 7306–7313. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800532
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2008
- The US DOE Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: DEFG02–03ER15459
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!