These authors contributed equally to the work.
Improvement of a Stereoselective Biocatalytic Synthesis by Substrate and Enzyme Engineering: 2-Hydroxy-(4′-oxocyclohexyl)acetonitrile as the Model
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 36, pages 11415–11422, December 19, 2008
How to Cite
Avi, M., Wiedner, Romana M., Griengl, H. and Schwab, H. (2008), Improvement of a Stereoselective Biocatalytic Synthesis by Substrate and Enzyme Engineering: 2-Hydroxy-(4′-oxocyclohexyl)acetonitrile as the Model. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 11415–11422. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800609
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2008
- FWF Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: I20-B03, I21-B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!