Biodegradable Naphthenic Acid Ionic Liquids: Synthesis, Characterization, and Quantitative Structure–Biodegradation Relationship
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 35, pages 11174–11182, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Lu, X., Zhou, Q., Dong, K., Yao, H. and Zhang, S. (2008), Biodegradable Naphthenic Acid Ionic Liquids: Synthesis, Characterization, and Quantitative Structure–Biodegradation Relationship. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 11174–11182. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800620
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2008
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 20625618
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20808083, 20873152
- National 863 Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA06Z376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!