Biodegradable Naphthenic Acid Ionic Liquids: Synthesis, Characterization, and Quantitative Structure–Biodegradation Relationship
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 35, pages 11174–11182, December 8, 2008
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Lu, X., Zhou, Q., Dong, K., Yao, H. and Zhang, S. (2008), Biodegradable Naphthenic Acid Ionic Liquids: Synthesis, Characterization, and Quantitative Structure–Biodegradation Relationship. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 11174–11182. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800620
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2008
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 20625618
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20808083, 20873152
- National 863 Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA06Z376
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.