Novel Bifunctional Chiral Urea and Thiourea Derivatives as Organocatalysts: Enantioselective Nitro-Michael Reaction of Malonates and Diketones
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 17, pages 5116–5119, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
Andrés, José M., Manzano, R. and Pedrosa, R. (2008), Novel Bifunctional Chiral Urea and Thiourea Derivatives as Organocatalysts: Enantioselective Nitro-Michael Reaction of Malonates and Diketones. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 5116–5119. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800633
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2008
- DGICYT. Grant Number: CTQ2005-01191/BQU
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Number: project VA025A06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!