Continuous Separation of Racemic 3,5-Dinitrobenzoyl-Amino Acids in a Centrifugal Contact Separator with the Aid of Cinchona-Based Chiral Host Compounds
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 2111–2120, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Hallett, Andrew J., Kwant, Gerard J. and de Vries, Johannes G. (2009), Continuous Separation of Racemic 3,5-Dinitrobenzoyl-Amino Acids in a Centrifugal Contact Separator with the Aid of Cinchona-Based Chiral Host Compounds. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 2111–2120. doi: 10.1002/chem.200800797
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2008
- European commission
- Research Training Network “Enantioselective Recognition: Towards the Separation of Racemates”. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-2001-00182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!