Recent Advances in “Formal” Ruthenium-Catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Reactions of Diynes to Alkenes
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 31, pages 9772–9778, October 29, 2008
How to Cite
García-Rubín, S., Varela, Jesús A., Castedo, L. and Saá, C. (2008), Recent Advances in “Formal” Ruthenium-Catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Reactions of Diynes to Alkenes. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 9772–9778. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801088
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2005–08613
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2007–00006
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Numbers: 2007/XA084, PGIDIT06PXIC209041PN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!