Recent Advances in “Formal” Ruthenium-Catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Reactions of Diynes to Alkenes
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 31, pages 9772–9778, October 29, 2008
How to Cite
García-Rubín, S., Varela, Jesús A., Castedo, L. and Saá, C. (2008), Recent Advances in “Formal” Ruthenium-Catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Reactions of Diynes to Alkenes. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 9772–9778. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801088
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2005–08613
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2007–00006
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Numbers: 2007/XA084, PGIDIT06PXIC209041PN
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.