Self-Assembly of Alkyl-Substituted Cubic Siloxane Cages into Ordered Hybrid Materials
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 28, pages 8500–8506, September 26, 2008
How to Cite
Shimojima, A., Goto, R., Atsumi, N. and Kuroda, K. (2008), Self-Assembly of Alkyl-Substituted Cubic Siloxane Cages into Ordered Hybrid Materials. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 8500–8506. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801106
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 18350110
- Global COE program “Practical Chemical Wisdom”
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!