Novel Guanidine-Containing Molecular Transporters Based on Lactose Scaffolds: Lipophilicity Effect on the Intracellular Organellar Selectivity
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 30, pages 9161–9168, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Biswas, G., Jeon, O.-Y., Lee, W., Kim, D.-C., Kim, K.-T., Lee, S., Chang, S. and Chung, S.-K. (2008), Novel Guanidine-Containing Molecular Transporters Based on Lactose Scaffolds: Lipophilicity Effect on the Intracellular Organellar Selectivity. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 9161–9168. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801160
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
- BK-21 program
- National Frontier Research
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2006-000-10818-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!