Bi2O3 Hierarchical Nanostructures: Controllable Synthesis, Growth Mechanism, and their Application in Photocatalysis
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1776–1782, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, L., Wang, W., Xu, H., Sun, S. and Shang, M. (2009), Bi2O3 Hierarchical Nanostructures: Controllable Synthesis, Growth Mechanism, and their Application in Photocatalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 1776–1782. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801234
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2008
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50672117, 50732004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!