Size-Specific, Colorimetric Detection of Counteranions by Using Helical Poly(phenylacetylene) Conjugated to L-Leucine Groups through Urea Acceptors
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 33, pages 10259–10266, November 17, 2008
How to Cite
Kakuchi, R., Nagata, S., Sakai, R., Otsuka, I., Nakade, H., Satoh, T. and Kakuchi, T. (2008), Size-Specific, Colorimetric Detection of Counteranions by Using Helical Poly(phenylacetylene) Conjugated to L-Leucine Groups through Urea Acceptors. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 10259–10266. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801235
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellows
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!