Titanosilsesquioxane Anchored on Mesoporous Silicas: A Novel Approach for the Preparation of Heterogeneous Catalysts for Selective Oxidations
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 27, pages 8098–8101, September 19, 2008
How to Cite
Carniato, F., Bisio, C., Boccaleri, E., Guidotti, M., Gavrilova, E. and Marchese, L. (2008), Titanosilsesquioxane Anchored on Mesoporous Silicas: A Novel Approach for the Preparation of Heterogeneous Catalysts for Selective Oxidations. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 8098–8101. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801241
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2008
- MIUR (PRIN Project “Progettazione e sintesi di Silsesquiossani Poliedrici Multifunzionali per Compositi Polimerici Innovativi Termicamente Stabili”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!