Space- and Time-Resolved In-situ Spectroscopy on the Coke Formation in Molecular Sieves: Methanol-to-Olefin Conversion over H-ZSM-5 and H-SAPO-34
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 14, Issue 36, pages 11320–11327, December 19, 2008
How to Cite
Mores, D., Stavitski, E., Kox, Marianne H. F., Kornatowski, J., Olsbye, U. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2008), Space- and Time-Resolved In-situ Spectroscopy on the Coke Formation in Molecular Sieves: Methanol-to-Olefin Conversion over H-ZSM-5 and H-SAPO-34. Chem. Eur. J., 14: 11320–11327. doi: 10.1002/chem.200801293
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2008
- the Dutch National Science Foundation
- National Research School Combination Catalysis
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!